The stretch of coastline where Villa Edera is to be found, is a delight of parks and protected areas, ideal for strolls and walks, and rides on mountain bikes or on horseback.
Moreover, we periodically organise numerous excursions, such as:
- trekking with translator guides along the coastal paths and the Ligurian hinterland;
- an itinerary in search of artisan works and ancient traditions;
- boat excursions;
- food and wine itinerary to taste typical products and dishes;
- shopping itinerary in Portofino.
Villa Edera also offers cooking, painting and photography classes.
To make your stay unforgettable, we have created a series of interesting itineraries for day trips to uncover the natural, historical and artistic beauty of this magnificent region as well as neighbouring ones:
- from the town of Monterosso, the first of the "Cinque Terre" you can reach Vernazza on foot and enjoy some typical Ligurian dishes in famous trattorias;
- between Manarola and Riomaggiore, still in the Cinque Terre, the famous"Via dell'Amore", winds its way along, with romantic views of the sea and the surrounding hills. From Riomaggiore you can visit the famous Roman-Byzantine city of Portovenere either on foot or by boat;
- in less than an hour by train from Moneglia, you can reach Santa Margherita Ligure, and from here you can easily visit Portofino on foot or by bus. Going back, you can make use of the convenient scheduled ferries;
- even the large cities are just a stone's throw away: you can easily reach Pisa by train, where you can visit the famous leaning tower, and Genoa, with its "Oriental Market" and magnificent acquarium.